|Until October 15, 2018||After October 15, 2018|
|Participant||650 Euro||700 Euro|
|Accompanying Person * / Undergraduate Student||300 Euro||350 Euro|
Registration fees for participants include:
- Admission to all conference sessions and commercial exhibition
- Conference bag including relevant materials
- Hard bound volume of abstracts and a CD with full papers
- Reception dinner
- Lunches and coffee breaks (4 days)
- Conference banquet (Dinner)
- Sightseeing program to most significant archaeological/famous sites in Aswan including High Dam, Lake Nasser, Nubian Museum/Village, Kom Ombo Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Botanical Island, Sound & light show at Philae Temple.
* Registration fees for accompanying person include lunches, reception dinner,
conference banquet and the sight-seeing program.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer to National Bank of Egypt:
Swift: NBE GEGCX151 AC: 15130 6064 8948 100010
Account Name Holder: Egyptian Society for Laser Industrial Applications (ESLIA)
EXHIBITION of related activities will take place at the conference site; 1000 Euro for 4m2 area.
Please send a confirmation of bank transfer by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by WhatsApp to : 0020 100 102 3892 / 0020 122 460 8265